Inspired by our award-winning professional cycling helmet the Trenta, the MET Vinci Mips exceeds the standards of comfort and safety, delivering an unmatched price-performance ratio.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Safe-T DUO Fit System
- Vertical adjustment and ponytail compatible
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal air-channeling
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS
MIPS Brain Protection System:
Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the MET Vinci is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
Dualt Gel Comfort:
- Conforms to natural shape of head, providing a comfortable and snug fit.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial, maintains a neutral odor.
- Longer lifetime use compared to traditional pads, and keeps original thickness.
- Helps cool the head.
- Keeps sweat away from the eyes.
Or something for those gravel rides, check out the MET Allroad Mips!
Helmet Review from Cycling Weekly:
The Vinci’s design is clearly similar to the top end Trenta, albeit a bit more boxy. It has 16 vents, which helps keep the helmet’s heat down and I haven’t noticed any temperatre build up or discomfort, which would make it one of the best bike helmets for commuters.