Standard Service – £50 (+ parts) Book it now: 01425 403584
A basic overhaul which, if carried out regularly, will enable most well maintained bikes to continue to give reliable service
- Frame & forks wiped down and checked for alignment
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if required
- Bottom Bracket checked for free movement and adjusted if required
- Allen bolts checked and tightened to correct torque
- External adjustment of all bearings
- Lubrication of chain, mechs & cables
- Adjustment and setup of brakes and gears
- Wheel hubs and rims checked for damage and wear, wheels trued.
- Pump and inspect tyres for wear and tear
- Safety check (all fittings / mudguards / racks etc. are securely fastened)
* Does not include parts or servicing of suspension and hydraulic brakes
General Service – £90 (+ parts)
An enhanced Standard Service so it includes all of the above items, but in addition, the whole drive-train is stripped and de-greased then reassembled.
* does not include parts or servicing of suspension or hydraulic brakes
Full service – £150 (+ parts)
The full service offers you a complete and thorough checkover and will mean that your bike is returned to a condition as close to new as possible.
Bike stripped down to the bare frame, cleaned and checked for alignment and damage. All threads cleaned and checked.
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected, then rebuilt with fresh grease and refitted
- Bottom Bracket removed, cleaned, inspected, then rebuilt or replaced as required, with fresh grease and refitted
- Headset removed, inspected, then rebuilt or replaced as required.
- All other fittings removed, checked for wear, cleaned and re-lubricated
- Brake blocks / disc pads checked and replaced if required (Parts extra)
- Replacement of any other worn parts if required (Parts Extra)
- Safety check (all ancillary fittings)
- All cables replaced, inner and outer.
- Chain cleaned and lubricated, gears set up
* Does not include parts or servicing of suspension and hydraulic brakes.
Front suspension fork and / or rear shock service
Due to the variation in fork and rear shock systems, please phone us on 01425 403584 for a quote for servicing to your requirements.
Child’s bike service (up to and including 20″ wheel bikes)
A standard safety check and service for any child bike up to a 20″ wheel is £25.
If you can’t get your bike to us, we will do our best to visit you and repair it at your convenience at home, or at the very least collect it, repair it and return it to you. The collection and return element of the repair may be free of charge, please call us on 01425 403584 for a quote.
For all repairs we can offer OFF STREET PARKING…..It’s so easy to pop in and drop your bike off!