When your mountain biking ambitions begin to reach a little further afield, you’ll need a bike that’s up to the task. That’s where the Aim Race comes in – a well-equipped, easy-to-handle and reliable trail companion that won’t let you down, even as your skills and confidence grow. With our neat hidden rack and fender mounting points, it’s also incredibly easy to convert into a weekday commuter or long-distance tourer. The Aim Race is light, strong and durable Aluminium Lite frame uses our Agile Ride Geometry for the ideal combination of stability and liveliness.
We added a Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout to help smooth out the bumps, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence to tackle even steep descents in perfect control. Internal cable routing means that the slick-shifting Shimano gears will stay that way with absolutely minimal maintenance. What are you waiting for? Let’s ride!
Cube Aim Race Specifications:
- Frame – Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork – SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset – CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem – CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar – CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips – CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear derailleur – Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur – Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters – Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake system – Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset – Shimano FC-TX801, 42x32x22T, 170mm
- Chain – KMC CU8.3
- Colour – black´n´flashgreen
- Cassette – Shimano CS-HG318, 11-34T
- Front hub – Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub – Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims – CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres – Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals – CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle – Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post – CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp – CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Cube Aim Race Details:
Cube’s engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into Cube’s most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That’s because, regardless of whether you’re a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you’ll want a frame that’ll respond quickly, safely and intuitively.
Complex top and down tubes, made using Cube’s Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration. While Cube’s Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that’s stable when you need it but nimble when you want it – the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It’s all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort.