Series 4 Aluminium Frame:
The Team Marin features Series 4 aluminium frames, with advanced tube forming for minimal weight, 3D forged dropouts, flat-mount disc tabs, full internal cable routing, and a boost 148mm thru axle.
Internal Dropper Post Routing:
The Team Marin frame includes internal routing in the front triangle for a clean, fast appearance, and allowing for Team Marin 1 owners to upgrade to an internal dropper post if they desire.
Bridgeless Fastback Seatstays:
Slim fastback seatstays, without the bridge, give great tire clearance, as well as adding vertical compliance for long-ride comfort without sacrificing power transfer.
29” Wheels and 2.35” Tyres For Maximum Speed:
29” wheels and 2.35” XC tires ensure maximum grip and float over obstacles to maintain speed so you can pick up those personal records and keep ahead of the pack.
- Frame: Series 4 6061 Aluminum, 29″ Wheels, Superlight Aluminum Frame, Flat-Mount Rear Brake, Internal Shifter and Dropper Post Routing, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Front Suspension: Fox 34 StepCast, 120mm Travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Kabolt Thru-Axle, 44mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12-Speed
- Shifter Lever: Shimano SLX 12-Speed
- Crankset: FSA GRID, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Mego EXO Spindle, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: Mego EXO 73mm BSA
- Chain: KMC X12
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 12-Speed, 10-51T
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec FMR Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper Post, YSP23 w/ 1x Remote, Size S 125mm Travel, All Other Sizes: 150mm Travel, 30.9mm
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeve Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
Rear Hub: Shimano, 148x12mm, MicroSpline, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
TIRES: Maxxis Rekon Race, 29×2.35″, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready