Cube Electric Bikes!!! Shop the new range now or read on to understand the massive advances that Cube and Bosch have been making for this coming season…
3 Major Changes to the 2020 Cube Electric Bike Range:
- Firstly, the biggest change has got to be the new Bosch Powertube Battery Capacity! Now coming in at a whopping 625 Wh energy content! This means the mileage has expanded to the capability of 100 miles on a Bosch CX Motor, even on mixed terrain. Don’t believe me? Check this link to Bosch’s expert motor comparison page – https://www.bosch-ebike.com/en/service/range-assistant/
- Secondly, the Generation 4 Bosch CX Line Motor is here! Weighing only 2.9KG it is smaller, lighter and more efficient than the old motor whilst also having zero drag whilst pedalling. This motor is also accompanied by the intelligent EMTB setting which will make you ride more seemless and smooth. Bosch’s technology in this motor is so intelligent it measures around 100 different pieces of information that is coming from your pedal strokes every minute, these include you cadence and wattage. Using this information in the EMTB mode the motor calculates how much assistance to give you, this ranges from it’s Tour setting of 140% up to its Turbo setting of 340%. This gives the bike a very realistic riding experience whilst making the bike very controllable and efficient at the same time. This really is the pinnacle of Bosch E-Bike motor technology. And all of the Cube Electric Mountain Bikes have it!!
- Thirdly, Bosch have produced an upgraded Active Line Plus motor which offers 65NM of torque. This is coming on all of the Cube Acid Hyrbid’s and the Cube Touring Hybrid’s. This is the motor where the E-Bike starts getting sporty, giving you plenty of power to get up even the harshest of hills over any terrain. This is Bosch’s flagship motor, coming with the 4 main assist modes; eco, tour, sport and turbo. Offering 300% assist on turbo means that you will really feel the impact in the more difficult, technical stages of your ride but still feeling like you’re in control of the bike. Bosch have also just introduced the software to add the popular E-MTB Mode to these motors upon diagnostic!
So Here’s is a Rundown of the Key models in the Cube Electric Bike 2020 Range:
Don’t forget – These are available for test ride/hire for as little as £35 per day, an amount which is refundable upon purchase of any Cube Electric Bike!
Between both our stores we have every one of these models available to view…
BRAND NEW MODEL DESIGN – CUBE CROSS HYBRID 2020
This model is the perfect New Forest Touring Bike, Upright comfy geometry, 29″ x 2.25 Tyres, Bosch CX Line Motor and full rack, lights and mudguards to boot! Already selling fast, this is the do it all Utilitarian Electric Machine!
CUBE STEREO HYBRID 2020 RANGE | 120mm | 140mm | 160mm TRAVEL
Cube are offering just one model in 120mm this year to the UK market:
CARBON FRONT ENDS ON EVERY 140MM TRAVEL CUBE STEREO HYBRID HPC 140’s!
Best colour in our opinion and always in stock at the shops is this beautiful green –
CUBE TOURING HYBRID’s
– In the entry level Cube Touring Hybrid One Range Cube are still offering superb value for money and the optional smaller battery choice. These are fitted with the brand new 65NM motor for 2020 don’t forget!
– The Cube Touring Hybrid range is our best selling model by far, completely capable of riding anything that the New Forest has to offer and with fully equipped mudguards, lights and pannier racks, there is no need for upgrades!
CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Women’s specific E-MTB’s
Cube ACID Hybrid 2020 Range
Major changes in this range for 2020 is the new 65nm of torque of the Bosch Active Line Plus Generation 3 motor. Coupled with a 11-36T Deore 9 speed system, this bike is purpose built for recreational UK mountain biking…
We are extremely proud to offer you guys this extensive range of Electric Bikes. We are a Giant, Scott and Marin dealer, brands that also offer electric bikes but when comparing them in terms of quality and price point, they just don’t come close to the Bosch system Cube Electric Bikes.
Pop in or give us a call for plenty of first hand knowledge. We have test bikes readily available in our hire fleet so why not go for an hours ride to properly see what all of the fuss is about!
Thanks for reading,
Jon and the team…